- 5 issued US Patents, 4 US Patent Applications Pending
- Patented Differential Pressure Control
- Self-compensating Viscosity Buffer
- Pressurized and Sealed (No VOC contaminants)
- Precision Instrumentation, Computerized Control, Touch Screen HMI
- Horizontal Platform—Enhanced Stability
- Mobile and Modular
- Cold Weather Option
- No Moving Internal Parts/Wear Points
- No Mechanical Adjustments
- Automatic Flush Cycles for Enhanced Self-cleaning
- Ready Access Port for Maintenance Interval Inspection and Cleaning
Contact us for more detailed product information
What external resources are needed in order to operate this equipment? Electrical Power (480 VAC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz), Plant service water (20 gpm @ 40 psig), and instrument air (50 scfm @ 100 psig) are the required utilities.
Can this equipment handle solids? Yes, but only a LIMITED amount of solids. It is mainly a highly effective liquid/liquid separator, and any influent >0.5% solids by volume needs to have additional solids removal.
Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 8 ft (4.9 x 2.1 x 2.4 m)
Empty Weight: 23,000 lbs (10,400 kg)
Flow Rate: 30-100 gpm (standard)
Components & Piping: 316/316L Stainless Steel (Wetted) Coated Carbon Steel (Non-wetted)
Hazardous Certification: NEC Class 1, Division 2, Groups C & D
Removable Contaminants: Butane, Crude Oil, Diesel, Ethylbenzene, Grease, Hexane, Methane, Naphthalene, Paraffin, Propane, Toluene, Xylene
The 30 HP Motor drives the centrifuge and is easily serviceable.
The Centrifuge Base and Cover allow safety and easy maintenance to coexist.
The Bearing Lubrication System stays out of the way, but is easy to maintain.
A Seal Barrier Fluid System keeps itself charged and maintains clean water/oil separation.
All valves and lines are readily accessible and easily traceable for reduced troubleshooting time.
Removable Drain Pans make cleaning quick and easy.