EcoNova is a water solutions company that specializes in remote field treatment of water, oil, and other environmentally sensitive fluids.
EcoNova has successfully built a reputation as an innovative developer of advanced separation technology and water treatment solutions. Our treatment solutions have been field-tested and hardened under harsh conditions at remote oil production and disposal locations.
- 2000: EcoNova was formed and acquired Separation Process Technologies
- 2001-2004: Designed the prototype water treatment “Eco²System” equipment. Growth period with more than 30 application Beta tests. Patents filed.
- 2004-2008: Beta Field Operations. “EcoOasis” fixed-facility wastewater treatment center and “Eco On-site” service contract at major gulf coast refinery. Additional patents filed.
- 2009-2011: Refined technology deployment. JV with HBP of China developing prototype 300 gpm centrifugal separator. Partnered with Lifetime, a global leading manufacturer.
- 2012-present: Designed and manufactured the advanced EcoSeparator 100 and the revolutionary EcoReactor 100. IP and patent portfolio expanded.